Just a delectable pastry | Budding Photo Blog | Food Blog

 For the second time, I was very much excited to blog about my shoot for a bakery of my locality. The reviews about the cakes and pastries from them are as good and beautiful as the desserts itself. All the cakes are 100% eggless and you can just have your personalised cake at an affordable price. It was a great pleasure working for them....

Do scroll down to see a snippet from this shoot

Photos by : Kamya

Shot with : Canon EOS 1500D

Personal Review : I am personally a regular customer of this bakery from the time it was started. The cakes and pastries are eye catching, delicious, mouth-watering and off course, 100% eggless. I personally recommend you to taste their delicasies at least once and I am sure you will love it. And I would like to say that they make one of the yummiest cakes in Raipur.














Means to contact - 

Phone062650 87539

Address:  Store 1: Santushti Bakery : Shop No : 2, Dev Nagri, Mahadev Ghat Chowk, Raipur

 Store 2 : Santushti Cakes, Ring Road No. 1, Changurabhata, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492013 

Website : Santushti Cakes 

Instagram : santushticakes

Google Maps : Santushti Cakes 

Enjoy and Take Care of yourself ❤

 


5 comments:

  1. Loved my photography or content? Consider commenting, following and also show some love on other blog posts too.
    My Other Blogs : Macro Mysteries, My Insect Collection, The Sunset Series, Sweets Photography
    My Viewbug : https://www.viewbug.com/member/_Kamya_18
    500px : https://500px.com/p/_kamya_18?view=photos

    Want a blog post just like this for you? Connect to me below, I would love to work with you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you here again 😁 what a amazing Photography 😍 the pastries 🤤❤️ and I love the uniqueness of your photographs, that's great🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you liked it. Thank you very much dear for your constant support <3000

      Delete
  3. Woaahhhhh! I already told you that ur photography is great☺😻by the way the cake is looking very tasty 😂🤤🤤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so thoughtful of you dear. Thanks a bunch for the support <3000

      Delete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...