World Photography Day Special Blog


 First of all, Wish you a very Happy World Photography Day.....

The World Photography Day brings together people who share a passion to capture moments and ideas and show the world how it looks like. Like historians, photographers, too, document the present for future generations to understand the past. 

So, on this joyous occasion, I am presenting some of the beautiful and unique shots by me. And I want to announce that some of the blogs with amazing amazing pictures are on their way and from now-onwards, there will be releasing two blogs a week. And at last but not the least, I would love to quote that : 

" Life is like a Camera, You focus on what's important, capture the good times, Develop from the negative and if things don't work out, Take another shot.... "























 Camera ke peeche ki ladki - Kamya

I hope that you liked the uniqueness and the beauty of this blog. Each shot is unique and special for me in itself.  And if you liked it, don't keep it to yourself, share this blog to the world through your social media. :)
Tell me your opinion about life as quoted above and on my new announcement.  I feel as though more could be said, what are your thoughts
Is there anything you'd like to share with me? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below ......
See you in the next blog soon....
Till then, Take Care ❤

14 comments:

  1. Amazing photo graph keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking of me and your support... <3000

      Delete
  2. Wow great post yrr
    I love it
    Amazing write-up
    ❤👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really glad that you liked it. Thank you very much for your support and time.... <3

      Delete
  3. This is one of the best blog �� and all the photos are outstanding ✨��, waiting for next blog ��✌️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your opinion and I am very much thankful for your support.... <3000

      Delete
  4. I ve already told you that your photography is just awesome !! seriously i ve no words to express 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear, but I am really thankful to you and those who really support me <3000

      Delete
  5. “I love this blog a lot. You are a great photographer and blogger at such an early age 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your appreciation and support. Hoping to see you in future... <3000

      Delete
  6. Your philosophy and your style is infectious. 😍
    You should be so proud of yourself dear. ❤️❤️
    You’re amazing!👏✨❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words warmed my heart. Thank you very much... <3

      Delete
  7. You're like sunshine on a rainy day dear ❤️ You're very creative. 😍 Keep up the great work 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so thoughtful of you. You make me want to be a better person. <3

      Delete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...