My Journey in the Field of Photography.

 My Journey behind lens....

Introduction: Firstly I would like to welcome and thank you for reading my blog. I would like to introduce myself. I am Kamya Sahu, a 15 year old amateur photographer, and a school student from India and this is my first blog. My first blog post is about " My Journey in the Photography field". I hope you find it worth a read.....

I didn't remember the exact age, but I started clicking photos from a very early age when no smartphones were introduced in India. With time, many smartphones came to market and in  my home too and with that, my photography also improved but then also I didn't purseued it as a hobby, but yeah, I got much appreciation from family and relatives.

The time and years passed like this till 2020, at the time of Covid-19 Pandemic, when the lockdown was imposed in the whole India, in the month of April, one fine morning, my dad called me upstairs to the terrace, to click the picture of a bee siting on a guava flower. I just went without thinking of what will happen next. I saw the scene and I was amazed and I started clicking photos immediately, but in starting, I was not able to click the photo due to wind but after trying again and again and clicking multiple shots, I was able to click this beautiful shot.



And with this incident and this shot, many renowned photographers from my family and friends recognized my talent in photography and one of them recommended me an app called "ViewBug". I started using it. In starting I faced the problem of very low reach but with time, it was all sorted and today, I am successfully a curator at ViewBug and have won many awards at the age of 15. I am also using another app called 500px, which is also a photographers community.

This incident also inspired me to emboss my talent in photography. After a few days, impressed with my captured pics, my father promised me to buy me a professional DSLR Camera and many renowned photographers too suggested my father to buy me the same. But till my camera arrives, I started to learn and use manual mode in my smartphone itself.  I learned about manual mode and smartphone photography online. 

After a few months, I got to know that we didn't had the budget to buy a new professional camera for me and it would take a lot more time. By understanding the situation, I decided to master smartphone photography and buy smartphone lenses instead of a professional camera. So I ordered Skyvik Signi 3 in 1 lens online.  So, this is how lockdown helped me to discover a hidden talent in myself. And till date I am learning about smartphone photography  and clicking new shots alongside my studies. 

This is how my journey in the field of photography started.....

I would like to Thank all the people who supported and are still supporting me in pursuing my passion <3

Thank you so much for reading my story till here. I hope you found it inspiring and some how relatable. Please share your views on this and any suggestions  in the comment section and help me to deliver my story to more and more people by sharing this blog to your social media.

- Kamya Sahu



9 comments:

  1. Great job kamya!
    Keep doing like this, I will support you always♡♡ and practice makes a man perfect 😃keep this in mind!and i would like to tell don't be afraid of anything, overcome all the challenges with a smile even if u are doing practice of anything keep a smile on your face that will makes u feel better and will provide confidence too!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You soo much dear. I will always be thankful to you <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear. Hoping to see you in other posts too...

      Delete
  3. Great job kamya ! My wishes are always with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much bro. I am really grateful to have such a supportive senior like you. I hope you will like the future posts too. Once again, thank you very much for your support <3

      Delete
  4. I m really appreciate to you and your assiduity😊,keep going your passion😁👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much bro for your support, hoping to see you in other posts too in future...<3

      Delete
  5. It's nice journey 👏 and very inspiring to me

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...