Exotic Flowers | Budding Photo Blog | Nature Blog

 Time is like a flower, the way the outer petals fall away to reveal the inner ones. An inner petal would never know the older, outer ones, even though it was shaped by them, and only the viewer who plucked the flower would see how each petal was connected to the others.

                                             ― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, The Palace of Illusions

 { Time is just like a flower, the same petal can never unfold twice. Just as the inner petal, we never know how and by what means we were and are shaped by the mother nature or the universe. Only the forces, the time and the divine knows it all. 

                                                 - Kamya ❤}











Captured and edited by : Kamya 💙

I hope you liked this blog about some weird but exotic looking flowers. Tell  me which one you liked the most and any other ideas with me in the comments below, I would love to hear it out from you and answer asap. ❤

Loved my photography or content? 😍 Consider commenting, following and also show some love on other blog posts too. 🙃❤️

    My Other Blogs : Macro MysteriesMy Insect CollectionVillage Vibes, Sunset Series pt-1 

Till then Take Care ❤


14 comments:

  1. Other Handles :
    My Viewbug : _Kamya_18
    500px : _kamya_18

    Loved my photography or content? 😍 Consider commenting, following and also show some love on other blog posts too. 🙃❤️

    My Other Blogs : Macro Mysteries, My Insect Collection, Village Vibes, Sunset Series pt-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography
    Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrreee ! Amazing yar amazing 😍😍😍🤩 kaise express kru smjh ni arha words are not enough to comolement u yarrr😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very thoughtful of you to appreciate my efforts. I am humbled by your appreciation for my work. Thank You very much dear...
      God Bless You <3

      Delete
  4. Yes,the time is just like flower 😌,the photos are insane 🤩and my favourite shot is last one 😍♥️ keep going and going only 😁👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks once more for your support and vote of confidence. <3
      God Bless you dear..

      Delete
  5. You are an amazing photographer dear ❤️ just keep moving forward ✨🦋

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty at it's best 🌸❤️ you are really great ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the late response. It was due to some technical issues. Hoping to see you in future for some amazing posts... Till then
    Take Care <3

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...