Lights, Camera, Pack-up 2021


Phew!! Today is the last day of 2021 and I still can't believe that it has changed a lot of things and it passed too soon too. (:( ❤ 

As everyone's else, the Year 2021 has changed me and my life a lott, and now when I look back and see what it was like, it feels as if I as the girl who entered 2021 and the girl who is exiting 2021 are very much different and evolved at their own level. ( If this doesn't makes sense to you, please don't mind ) Emotionally, I have evolved much this year. I had never thought that I would be so much active Spiritually also in my life. Mentally, still evolving. Academically, gave my boards this year. Professionally saying, my photography is getting better and better and it's evident too and off course, how can I forget this blog and you people's support ;) It's one of the best things that happened to me this year. ❤ 

This is the first time I am soo much grateful for the year and all the things that happened. Summarising it all up, it was a bitter sweet adventure that gave me many experiences, lessons, memories, gifts and which was full of Miracles and UNEXPECTED surprises. ✨

Moral of the year : God is ALWAYS by your side, just trust him completely and do your best. And and and, DON'T get attached to the results. Love the journey with it's ups and downs. ( Which is somehow connected with this Bhagvadgita quote : )

कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन ।

मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥

So not diving much into the memories, Here I am presenting some best but  unseen pictures clicked by me this year and yes, I have many more to come too. Here, Ending 2021 on a healthy and happy note! ❤

Thank You from the bottom of my heart  to the Supreme and all of you out there for your amazing support and heart warming messages. ❤

May every moment of this year would be unique, filled with pure pleasure and each day comes out like exactly what you want…Happy New Year. 🎊

Cheers to 2021 🥂






and off course, She also joined us this year ❤

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR 🥳❤ and i don't have words to praise you and your achievement 😮❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year to you too dear ❤️ and yess, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your genuine support last year 🥰💓🙏

      Delete
  2. Wow, so beautiful blog as always dear!! ❤️ And also a very happy new year to you 😍 and remember, we are always here to support you little girl!! ❣️☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too ✨😄 And thanks a lot for your support 😊❤️

      Delete
  3. God Bless You Kamya!! 🙏🏼❤️✨ You are doing a great job. Keep coming up with your posts, I love to read and see them ❤️😇 And to everyone who is seeing this comment, please support her, she is a brilliant girl!! 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you ☺️ thanks a ton for your genuine support 😊❤️🙏

      Delete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...