Festive Wrap-up 2021 | Something new

 Many of you would be thinking that why wasn't I blogging for a month. As my boards were approaching and going on later, I was not blogging but yeah never left photography ;)❤ So here I am back with my new blog.

As I entered the field of photography, it was my dream to do light painting photography or to simply capture Light trails. And what's the best time to do it other than Diwali in our country. 🎆 So I saw some tutorials on YouTube and I didn't believed that these could be captured in mobile cameras too and I opted for my Camera. But, the results were really over exposed  (T_T ) (bcoz i need more time to make my relations better with my camera XD ). So at last, I simply opted for my mobile camera and here are the results.... I too was shocked for a moment that how come I have captured soo good light trails ( as I thought that it was too difficult for me). Now I have understood that it is only a game of shutter-speed and exposure. 

NOTE : 1. Here, I am NOT promoting fire crackers or pollution. I have just shown how beautifully they can be captured as light trails.

2. This one maybe too long to swipe but as said earlier this time, I have tried something new, So it's worth your time. 

 Enjoy :)













( Blur but beautiful ❤)
















Captured by : Kamya 

Captured with : Redmi 8A

Edited with : Snapseed and Adobe Lightroom 

9 comments:

  1. Woww yaar, these pics are really awesome 🔥 welcome back dear 😍 honestly saying, I really missed your blogs so much ❤️👏 just do whatever you want 💯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you dear 💓🥺 Thank you again and again for your support 🤗

      Delete
  2. Welcome back dear 😄💗 I loved the photographs of these light trails very much 😍 and this time I got to see something new in the blog which is very cool 🤩 and please also bring part 2 of this light trails photograpghs 🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much bro ❤️ and honestly saying, I was excited too to do something new in the blog ✨ and yess, Part 2 is on its way!! 😌😄

      Delete
  3. Welcome back gurlll♡these pics are really osm ! quality and angle is just incredible! U are improving yourself day by day ,I can see your hard work coz I know u very well, like seriously u are managing and utilizing your tym very welly! I admire your hardwork! And yaa bring part2 🤭of light trails😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...