1 year completed successfully!!

1 year completed!!

We all know that 2020 was the worst year in the history of humanity but somehow it was very much lucky for me as I officially took the first step in the world of photography. I would like to thank you all for your support and being with me throughout the journey this year as I have successfully completed 1 year as an amateur photographer. On the same day (17\04\2020) this picture inspired me to be better  in the field of photography and pursue my passion. I hope we will achieve more milestones together. ЁЯШЗ❤

Here, I am presenting some of my best shots of every month of this 1 year spent till date.






















Photos by: Kamya Sahu(me)

Once again, Thank you very much for being by my side. Don't forget to tell me which photo you liked in the comments and do share this in your social media. Till then,

Take Care ❤

4 comments:

  1. I loved the shot of july 2020 ЁЯШН, can't believable ЁЯТЦ,carry on we will fully support you ЁЯШК

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You soo much dear for your constant support <3

      Delete
  2. I like October 2020 pic
    Well done and keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata ki durga puja

рд╕рд░्рд╡рдордЩ्рдЧрд▓рдоाрдЩ्рдЧрд▓्рдпे   рд╢िрд╡े   рд╕рд░्рд╡ाрд░्рдерд╕ाрдзिрдХे  । рд╢рд░рдг्рдпे   рдд्рд░्рдпрдо्рдмрдХे   рдЧौрд░ि   рдиाрд░ाрдпрдгि   рдирдоोрд╜рд╕्рддु   рддे  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...