Puri Vlog | My First Vlog ever! | A girl with a Camera


 Hi there,

It's been a long time since I have blogged about anything because I was busy with my pre-boards :( (Don't ask how it went 😂) 

But, now the wait is finally over!!! 🤩

Here presenting my 1st Vlog!! ✨ It's of Jagannath Puri 🏖️ Honestly saying, I didn't planned this vlog along with the journey but as the saying goes....

"Everything happens in it's own time, in the divine's timing" ✨

I later on had the idea of compiling the clips together and making a vlog out of it. And here it is.... 🤩

P.S - It was my first inter state trip after the pandemic, and I was damn excited about it!! Still Nostalgic 🍁


Captured and edited by : Kamya Sahu 

Tell me how it was in the comments below!! Till then,

Take Care ❤

6 comments:

  1. Very wonderful my salute to you hard work, you should upload it in youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog sweetie ❤️ keep up the great work 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vlog🥰🥰YouTube me daal kar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Osm
    Such a amazing video yrr 🤩😘
    Keep it up
    ❤👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vlog is damn hilarious ��✨��
    I remember my childhood trip to puri and I completely relaxed after watching this video ��❤️ and thank you so much for sharing these all things to us ����❤️

    ReplyDelete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...