Sweets Photography | Food Photography | Budding Photo Blog

  

So much of life becomes routine, but food is like music, like art, replete with the promise of something new always. 🌈✨🍩

 V.E. Schwab, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue 

{Knowingly or unknowingly, our daily life becomes a routine which we follow, but it's the Art, the Music, the Food which offers something new, something special every time in this routine of ours. It's as simple as that....

                                                  - Kamya }

(P.S - The sweets were really tasty. They were filled with different type of nuts in middle. 🤤 And it's not a promotional blog, a guest brought these sweets for us and I fell in love with it in the first sight and in the first bite. 😋 My family members were literally checking up on me that whether she is shooting or eating sweets. 😂)

 
















Captured and Edited by : Kamya ✨
Captured with : Canon EOS 1500D 📸

I hope you liked this blog on food (sweets to be precise) and I am damn sure that my blog again watered your mouth. 🤤 Share your views with me in the comments below, I would love to hear it out from you. ❤

Loved my photography or content? 😍 Consider commenting, following and also show some love on other blog posts too.

    My Other Blogs : Macro MysteriesMy Insect Collection

My Viewbug : https://www.viewbug.com/member/_Kamya_18

      500px : https://500px.com/p/_kamya_18?view=photos 

6 comments:

  1. Wow 🤩😍
    Yumm
    Nice👍👏😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn!🤤 the foods are looking so so delicious and as always your photographs are insane 😍💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I remember that taste till date 🤤❤️ and thanks a million for your appreciation 🙃

      Delete
  3. Wow kamya! U have artistic talaent yarr. these sweets are looking verry yummy! Seriously kamaya u are realy working very hard for this, one day u will achieve your goal and dream, just dont give up till your success, Allways keep a big smile and start your work,u will definitely achieve it! Keep it up! And all the best u can do it and u will just remember this always in ur mind ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn 😳 you wrote an entire paragraph for me 😊❤️ Thank you again and again dear Amie ❣️ your comments are the motivation for me to try something new always 😌 Keep supporting and motivating me like this ✨🌈❤️🙌

      Delete

Kolkata ki durga puja

सर्वमङ्गलमाङ्गल्ये   शिवे   सर्वार्थसाधिके  । शरण्ये   त्र्यम्बके   गौरि   नारायणि   नमोऽस्तु   ते  ॥ Wish you and your family a very happy ...